The company EXPLORA PROJECT SASU, with a capital stock of €30,000, registered in Annecy, France, under the company registration number (siren) 840 594 022, has its headquarter offices at the following address: 12 C rue du Pré Faucon, ZAE Les Glaisins, 74940 Annecy-le-Vieux (France).
- Guarantor: APST
- Insurance: ALLIANZ IARD, Annecy (France)
- Travel agency license (France): Atout France IM 74180017
- Telephone: + 33 7 85 71 45 35 (Stanislas GRUAU, CEO)
- Business hours: Monday through Friday (09:00 – 19:00)
- Web host: Pure Illusion (Annecy, France)
This website, published by EXPLORA PROJECT, may only be used for information and/or sales purposes. Access to the website is free.
EXPLORA PROJECT reserves the right, without prior notice and without any liability, to modify, terminate access, or temporarily/definitively stop displaying the website and the information provided.
All photographs and documents illustrating products offered on this website are non-contractual and EXPLORA PROJECT cannot be held liable, under any circumstances, for their content.
Cookies and other similar technologies (hereafter referred to as “cookies") may be stored on the user’s web browser.
Cookies store information relative to the user’s navigation preferences.
Cookies stored on the user’s computer provide several different functionalities:
- Certain cookies are required to be able to use the website’s online reservation services;
- Other cookies enhance display quality, the navigation experience, and web services;
- Cookies for advertisements allow the website to display targeted ads, limit the number of times a single user sees certain ads, and helps to measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign;
- Cookies for site statistics provide EXPLORA PROJECT with information on website visitors, on the number of visitors, and where geographically visitors are viewing the website.
Every user has the right to refuse storing and saving cookies on their computer and can configure their web browser to indicate and ask, on a case by case basis, when cookies will be downloaded and if the user accepts or refuses to store the cookies.
For more detailed explanations and practical information, visit the CNIL website (www.cnil.fr), which provides instructions on how to activate the “private browsing” setting on your web browser.
All users should understand that certain website functionalities and services cannot be used or will function poorly if the user refuses to download and store the cookies.
Users agree to abide by all laws in effect regarding public decency and defamation when making posting comments on the website after creating a personal account.
As the web host for all client comments, EXPLORA PROJECT cannot be held liable for the aforementioned comments since they are published directly and not moderated.
Please notify EXPLORA PROJECT about any and all litigious content by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPLORA PROJECT reserves the right to delete any illegal and illicit comments made on its website.
All data, text, information, drawings, photos, or any other content published on the website is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
Other than certain exceptions specified by French intellectual property laws, all reproduction, representation, use, or adaptation, in whatever form, of all or part of the content present on this website is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of EXPLORA PROJECT, and constitutes an act of fraud punishable according to French intellectual property laws.
All reproduction and/or representation, including all use of distinct symbols, are prohibited unless the owner provides express written consent.
All copyrights for protected content and works reproduced or published on this website are reserved. Unless authorized, all use of others’ works other than for consultation and private use are strictly prohibited.