- 2014 Snowkite World Champion
- Lifeguard lifeguard (summer - winter)
- Creator of the site "On the kitor's knee"
- Coach, instructor, founder and webmaster of the KiTe UNiT club
- Sailing Instructor - Ski - Kitesurf Instructor - Snowkite and Powerkite
Route & Maps
Day by day
DAY 1 : 2-3 hours kite-skiing
Meet at the Col du Lautaret at 12.30 for the warm welcome lunch. Presentation of the team and the next days. After a short theoretical session we will go kiting for a first session of 3-4 hours depending on the weather conditions. In the evening we will immerse ourselves in real conditions of winter expedition by bivouacking on the neck under tent with stove and freeze-dried!
DAY 2: 5-6 hours kite-skiing
Full day of kite-skiing around the Lautaret pass always in the presence of Alex and a member of the staff Explora Project. Whatever your basic level you will quickly become autonomous off takeoff and landing.
DAY 3 : 2-3 hours kite-skiing
The 3rd day will be devoted to the practice of takeoffs and landings as well as the logistics of setting up kites and lines in complete safety. the end of the day will take place after lunch around 14h30-15h
We will move on the Lautaret Pass safely, in the silence and the white immensity that offers this beautiful region.
Take advantage of this universe to make a break with your everyday life and recharge your batteries.
In winter, the Col du Lautaret can have a harsh and cold climate.
Some days may show - 10° C and some nights - 20 °C. We will give you all the tools and techniques to familiarize yourself with this environment. Good equipment, night and day, is necessary.
Number of days: 3
Hours/day: 3h to 6h
Vertical per day: +/- 400m
Terrain: snow-covered plateau, mountains
Total number of nights: 2
Nights in an expedition tent: 2
Meals made with gas stoves: 4
Meal in a restaurant: 1
Terrain: snow-covered plateau, forest
Hazards: cold, backpacking stoves
Departures & Prices
|From||To||Adult price||<21 years old||Place restante|
|Dec 20, 2019||Dec 22, 2019||450 €||405 €||7||Register|
|Jan 10, 2020||Jan 12, 2020||450 €||405 €||4||Register|
|Feb 7, 2020||Feb 9, 2020||450 €||405 €||6||Register|
|Mar 6, 2020||Mar 8, 2020||450 €||405 €||9||Register|
- Prepartion by Alex Robin - Sonwkite world champion
- Bivouac gear (tents, stoves)
- Kite gear
- Lodging (2 nights in a tent)
- Food for 3 days
- Transportation to the meeting point (Col du Lautaret)
- Ski equipment (skis + boots + skin)
- Your personal gear (view list to download)
- Aloholic drinks on the friday and sunday lunch at the restaurant
- Repatriation insurance
Terms and conditions to participate
Level 1 : Discovering
FitnessBe in good enough shape
SkillsKnow how to ski on red slope.
MotivationBe ready to push your limits!